Back in Stock!
Ready to ship same day if ordered by 12pm.
- Made to the NEW GB2626-2019 Standard with Better Breathability
- CDC Tested & Recommended for Medical Environment Use in Replacement of N95 Mask
- Powecom KN95 respirators are equivalent or higher than the N95 NIOSH rated particulate filtration efficiency.
- High Filtration / Industrial / Commercial / Home Use
Availability: In Stock
CDC Tested: Yes, See Details Below
Manufacturer: Guangzhou Powecom Labor Insurance Supplies Co., LTD.
Lead/Fulfillment Time: 1-2 Days
Inventory Status: In Stock - Ships From San Mateo, CA - USA
The Powecom KN95 personal respirator, which ships from stock directly from our San Mateo, California warehouse, is CDC Tested respirator face mask made of a multi-layer filtration system of non-woven breathable fibers and is utilized globally. The Powecom KN95 is manufactured by Guangzhou Powecom Labor Insurance Supplies Co., LTD.
FDA authorized respirators should be used in accordance with CDC recommendations. For the most current CDC recommendations on optimizing respirator use, please visit the CDC webpage:
American Dental Association infographic on understanding mask types can be found here: ADA Understanding Mask Types
- 46% non-woven polypropelene, 28% melt-blown fabric, 26% ES hot air cotton.
- Ear loops: Latex free
- Nose piece: Free forming adj aluminum
- Construction: Multi-layer filtration system of non-woven soft and breathable fibers.
- All respirators manufactured after May 20th are affixed with an anti-fake sticker that can be used to verify authenticity.
For Guangzhou Powecom Labor Insurance Supplies Co., LTD. KN95 CE certificate, please check Gallery.