- Made to the NEW GB2626-2019 Standard with Better Breathability
- Powecom KN95 respirators are equivalent or higher than the N95 NIOSH rated particulate filtration efficiency.
- High Filtration / Industrial / Commercial / Home Use
Availability: In Stock
Manufacturer: Guangzhou Powecom Labor Insurance Supplies Co., LTD.
Lead/Fulfillment Time: 1-2 Days
Inventory Status: In Stock - Ships From San Mateo, CA - USA
The Powecom KN95 personal respirator, which ships from stock directly from our San Mateo, California warehouse, is tested respirator face mask made of a multi-layer filtration system of non-woven breathable fibers and is utilized globally. The Powecom KN95 is manufactured by Guangzhou Powecom Labor Insurance Supplies Co., LTD.,
FDA authorized respirators should be used in accordance with CDC recommendations. For the most current CDC recommendations on optimizing respirator use, please visit the CDC webpage:
American Dental Association infographic on understanding mask types can be found here: ADA Understanding Mask Types
- 46% non-woven polypropelene, 28% melt-blown fabric, 26% ES hot air cotton.
- Ear loops: Latex free
- Nose piece: Free forming adj aluminum
- Construction: Multi-layer filtration system of non-woven soft and breathable fibers.
- All respirators manufactured after May 20th are affixed with an anti-fake sticker that can be used to verify authenticity.
For Guangzhou Powecom Labor Insurance Supplies Co., LTD. KN95 CE certificate, please check Gallery.
Frequently Asked Questions
A KN95 mask is specifically designed to filter at least 95% of particles of 3 microns in diameter. 8% or less leakage is permitted in this mask. If you choose to wear a medical procedure maks or a surgical mask, you must know that it fits loosely and does not stop small particles from entering.
Everyone recommends wearing these masks because they offer a supreme level of protection against COVID 19.
The Powecom KN95 respirator face mask can be reused by the same wearer for several days if they are cared for properly. Under any circumstances, you should never wash them. For ensuring the utmost protection, you must store them in a breathable container such as a paper bag.
Before you touch the mask, you must wash your hands with soap and water. Adhere t the following steps depending on the type of the mask:
- For a mask with head bands that go around the head - You must lift the bottom strap over your head first, then lift the top strap over your head.
- For a mask with ear loops - All you have to do is gently lift and remove the mask by holding both the ear loops.
For a mask with ties - You’ve to untie the bottom at first, then the top, and then pull the mask away from you as you loosen the ties.
KN95 masks have manufacture dates. Disposable masks including KN95 and surgical masks typically have a shelf life of 2-3 years. However, this duration can be altered by how you store them. For instance, if you subject them to high heat and humidity, they might degrade faster than storage in moderate temperatures.
One of the most significant steps of using Powecom KN95 respirator is washing your hands immediately before and after touching the mask.
- Unfold your mask and flatten the metal nose clip
- Place the mask over your face, making sure that the bottom is below your chin and the nosepiece up.
- Then, place the straps of the mask over each ear.
- You can even adjust the metal nose clips.
- Make sure you don’t wear these masks in a lab setting that has the potential of a fire hazard.
Due to the current pandemic, we have a strict NO RETURN policy on all product returns. And, when it comes to exchanges, we only replace those products that are damaged or defective by way of the manufacturer’s warranty. You must notify us within 3 days of receipt of delivery.
Please send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to 864 LAUREL ST STE 150, SAN CARLOS CA 94070, United States.