KingFa 3PLY Medical Surgical Mask Online [ASTM Level 3]
KINGFA MEDICAL SURGICAL MASK
ASTM F2100 LEVEL 3
KingFa Level 3 Surgical Face Masks are designed for adults. These masks come in one size to fit most individuals. There are 50 masks included in this box.
- ASTM F-2100 Level III.
- Consists of three layers of high-quality nonwoven material.
- One-size-fits-all design with elastic ear loops, soft, fit, easy-to-wear, comfortable.
- Perfect for indoor and outdoor application.
- Easy for distribution.
- 50 masks per box
- WARNING: THIS SURGICAL MASK IS NOT A RESPIRATOR. It is recommended for use by health care professionals to help provide a barrier against light splashes, droplets, and spit. It is NOT designed to provide a tight seal and does not provide respiratory protection or eliminate the risk of contracting any disease, infection or virus.
- Facemasks are intended for single usage. Reuse of facemasks is not generally recommended and is impacted by a number of variables, including the type and shape of the materials, straps, seals, bands, etc. The decision to permit extended use or limited reuse facemasks, or considerations with respect to cleaning or decontamination of facemasks should be made in consultation with federal, state, and local public health recommendations and in consultation with occupational health and/or infection control professionals. See Facemasks, CDC, https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/ppe-strategy/face-masks.html (last updated June 28, 2020).]
Kingfa has made full use of its accumulated technology in the modified plastics industry over 27 years. With the experience and advantages of polymer processing control, testing and certification, we have successfully developed melt-blown fabric with high filtration efficiency, which provides essential quality assurance for our mask products.
Medical surgical masks work as a protection barrier minimizing direct transmission of infected fluids or particles among healthcare professionals and patients.
This product is indicated for infection control practices in the health care industry. When worn properly, The Medical surgical mask is intended to protect both patient and wearer from the transfer of microorganisms, body fluids and particulate material.
U.S.A FDA Medical Device 21CFR 878.4040
ASTM F2100-19 Standard Specification for performance of
Materials Used in Medical Face Masks
- Gross weight:207±10g
- 50 boxes/carton
- Gross weight:11,520±500g
- 2500 pcs
Our mask goes through rigorous testing and meets strict FDA guide lines. We follow the highest quality standards to make sure you get the protection you need.
KINGFA represents 400 mask production lines, with a capacity of 40 million pcs. per day.