Individually Wrapped Available in Black or White
- These are on the CDC’s list of NIOSH-approved N95 Particulate Filtering Facepiece Respirators. LifeMask Respirators are made in Colombia, South America.
- Please be mindful of proper application for N95 Respirators. All genuine N95 respirators, without exception, have head straps, not ear loops.
- Please Note that these are industrial use respirators, and they differ significantly from the fit and function of regular masks.
- These are on the CDC’s list of NIOSH-approved N95 Particulate Filtering Facepiece Respirators (Industrias Saver S.A.
57-5-382-16-16 Life1095 84A-5350). Please contact us directly if you need any more assurance of their authenticity. We realize that, unfortunately, there are some counterfeit products in the market. We make our living by only providing high quality, safe products
- Fold flat design for space savings and each mask is individually packaged for for safety
- Dual Extra Wide Head Straps. Hypoallergenic elastic with a cotton percentage and standard elongation for comfortable use and very close facial fit
- Non-woven filter is electrostatically charged to help catch particles. Made with advanced technology that fuses the fabric through ultrasound sealing ensuring protection and security
- Comfort fit adjustable nose rim provides close fit
- These have been produced in Colombia, South America since 1998, and we have been distributing them for over 9 years now. They have a long history of industrial and commercial use
- PLEASE NOTE: NIOSH N95 Respirators (not just these, but all N95 respirators) have elastic head straps (NOT ear loops). This means that they have a more snug (tighter) fit around the head and to the face. This is by design and is required for them to function as intended. Genuine NIOSH approved N95 respirators are engineered for maximum filtration as opposed to maximum comfort. If you prefer looser-fitting cloth masks or looser, lighter surgical masks, you’ll most likely find these to be more restrictive and generally less comfortable. Please give this your consideration, as mask sales are final
Life 1095 Respirator
This mask helps protect against certain particles. Incorrect use can cause illness or death. “See NIOSH approval label for more information.” For professional use of this respirator as part of an OSHA respirator program, each individual must pass a qualitative or quantitative fit test.