Filtering face piece respirators (FFR), which are sometimes called disposable respirators, are subject to various regulatory standards around the world. These standards specify certain required physical properties and performance characteristics in order for respirators to claim compliance with the particular standard. During pandemic or emergency situations, the CDC references the following; certain populations should use a “N95, FFP2, or equivalent classification (KN95)” respirator. Our respirators are equivalent or higher than the N95 NIOSH rated particulate filtration efficiency.
- Filter performance, which is the evaluation of the filler to measure the reduction in concentrations of specific aerosols in air that passes through the filter. > 95%.
- Test Agent NaCi.
- Flow Rate 85 L/min.
- Total inward leakage (TIL) <5%.
- Inhalation resistance – maximum pressure drop <150 Pa
- Our certificates are 100% authenticated
- FDA / CE / ISO Certified
- Produced in an ISO/FDA Certified Medical Facility